Before starting your home or office interior demolition in the state of Texas, there are a few things you need to know. Like the proper paperwork to file, how much time it will take, and how much it will cost. A professional demolition company can take care of all of your demolition needs, leaving you to concentrate on completing your project. Demolition services include the safe removal of all debris and taking care of all applicable permits so you can finish your project on time and on budget.
At Venditti Demolition, we provide friendly and professional demolition services for the city of Austin and surrounding areas. We are a full-service, environmentally friendly demolition company that provides landscaping, excavation, and demolition services. Our experts will visit your site and give you a free and accurate quote for your home or office interior demolition. They will answer any questions you have so you are well-informed of the entire process. Pick up the phone and call 512.430.0973 today to speak with our demolition experts and schedule a consultation.
What to Know Before Starting Interior Demolition
The city of Austin has new rules and regulations to follow before starting any demolition project. Permits are required when removing at least half of the exterior walls, and there are restrictions on historical building demolition that you must follow or suffer fines and project delays. While most interior demolition projects do not need permits, you will want to check all state requirements before beginning demolition.
Some of the demolition interior services that a professional demolition team offers include:
- Filing all applicable paperwork and notifications
- Go over safety rules before starting
- Tear down drywall
- Remove all doors and frames
- Remove all flooring material
- Full kitchen and bath demo
- Removal of all debris
At Venditti Demolition, we will go over all of the steps of demolition with you and answer any questions you have about city requirements and disposal. We do everything we can to make your experience with us easy and stress-free.
The Cost of Interior Demolition
The cost of interior demolition is based on square footage, the type of structure, if there are any hazardous materials to remove and other criteria. The national average cost of demolition is between $4 – $8 per square foot.
When you get an estimate on your interior demolition project, it will include a breakdown of all costs based on square footage and any special requirements like the removal of asbestos or lead-based paint.
Here is a breakdown of the cost of demolition of the interior of your home or office:
- Bathroom demo – The average cost of a bathroom demo is between $1,000 – $2,300. If you are removing any walls or moving the plumbing around, the cost will go up
- Kitchen demo – Interior kitchen demo runs between $500 – $3,000.
- Basement demo – To demo a basement, it will cost between $300 – $4,000 depending on the square footage, accessibility, and items/materials removed.
- Bedroom demo – Demolishing the interiors of a bedroom will run between $500 – $1,200.
- Asbestos demo – Removing asbestos can cost between $1,200 – $3,000, depending on the amount of asbestos. Asbestos is a toxic material responsible for 90,000 deaths each year globally.
The cost of your demolition project will vary depending on several factors that will be explained once you receive an estimate.
Venditti Demolition: Environmentally Friendly Interior Demolition Services
At Venditti Demolition, our expert contractors and office staff provide you with quality customer service and environmentally friendly demolition services. We demolish homes and office complexes, apartment buildings, vacant lots, and other structures. Our team will file all paperwork and take care of notifying any neighbors before we begin so you can finish your project on time.
Before starting your next demolition project, call the experts at 512.430.0973 or fill out our contact form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.